Social Media Specialist: 1-2 Years of Experience
Treatspace is seeking a high-energy Social Media Specialist who concentrates on social media content creation and is passionate about digital marketing and healthcare. In this role, you will work with the customers of our PracticeBeat (https://www.practicebeat.com/) product line. We are in search of a team member who is familiar with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter platform best practices and management.
This is a full-time position with salary and benefits.
- Generate content that builds meaningful connections and encourages social media members to take action
- Pull topics that educate existing audiences and drive traffic to customer websites
- Create branded graphics for customer social media accounts
- Develop strategies to increase followership and engagement
- Review analytics to assess the success of campaigns and prepare reports with recommended improvements
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure successful organic marketing campaigns
Required Education + Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- College or University degree
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience using Canva is required
- Experience using Hootsuite is preferred
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven and professional communication skills
- Familiarity with social media, viral, and word-of-mouth online marketing practices
- Understanding digital marketing best practices
- Experience with graphic design is a must
- Knowledge about the US healthcare system is preferred
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach toward work
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that you get along with the marketing team
- Lifelong learner, adaptable to and embracing the ever-changing and evolving digital marketing best practices
- Keen on being first to try, explore and learn insights into operating on new social platforms
Treatspace is a SaaS-based healthcare platform that is disrupting and improving critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations help practices solve patient access and acquisition challenges. Treatspace received the Global Action Challenge Award in Nashville, Tennessee in 2015, competing against hundreds of other healthcare companies nationally, and is one of the Top 5 Startups named by the Pittsburgh Technology Council Tech 50 Awards. We have also raised several million dollars of venture capital funding.
Please provide a portfolio with examples of previous design work and/or social media posts.