Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Medical Software
Sales development is foundational to the sustainable growth of our business. Each new conversation with a medical practice professional supports the development of our platform.
As a Sales Development Representative for PracticeBeat.com you will play a pivotal role on our sales team, while working closely with your Sales Executive and reporting to the head of PracticeBeat. We are looking for a tenacious sales development professional who is driven by the hunt for new business and can effectively articulate the value of software in a succinct manner with medical practices. You must have a proven track record with success in booking meetings and exceeding goals month over month. If you thrive in healthcare and in a fast-paced, challenging environment — you are a good fit for our team.
What we’re looking for in a Sales Development Representative, Outbound Sales:
- Daily high volume cold outreach to qualified prospects
- Book qualified meetings (product demos) with healthcare professionals for your Account Executive at a predictable pace
- Pilot different outbound sales cadences
- Partner with sales leadership to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Implement coaching feedback
- Provide feedback to help iterate on our sales process
- Optimize your work to achieve maximum productivity
- 0-2 years of experience in high-volume outbound sales.
- Proven track record of exceeding business targets including establishing and surpassing monthly quotas, prospecting goals, and new opportunities
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Open mindset and a willingness to learn
- A natural curiosity about medical practice growth and how to sell to medical practices remotely
- Drive conversations and build relationships with key medical practice contacts
- Possess strong technical aptitude - comfortable working with software products
- Ability to learn, work and contribute to success in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Demonstrated success in tracking metrics and meeting daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- You handle both wins and rejections with grace—you constantly repeat wins and welcome rejections as learning experiences
- You have a good sense of humor but work hard, are competitive by nature, and are a collaborative team player
- You have a passion for improving the lives of patients, medical providers and their families
Is this for you?
We hope you'll strongly consider joining us. If this isn't a good fit for you now, please share it with others you know are a good fit. To apply, please submit your resume. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!
Compensation And Perks
- Full-time remote position
- Medical, Dental and Optical care
- Career path to an AE/closing role
- Opportunity to join rapidly growing tech company on ground floor
PracticeBeat is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the PracticeBeat family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
PracticeBeat.com was built and launched to simplify patient acquisition for medical practices. Practices see major increases in appointment requests and phone calls from new patients using the system. Practices also cut costs, streamline effort and see surges in ratings and reviews. In 2019, PracticeBeat.com began launching partnerships to introduce practices to a growth-driven web presence. These partnerships grew quickly and successfully. Now, our next task is for you to launch an outbound demand generation effort for an already successful product that eliminates barriers between practices throughout the country for patients when they are searching for a physician.