Treatspace is looking for a part time SEO/SEM intern to join our SEO team and assist in search engine optimization and marketing activities for independent medical practices.
What you’ll be doing as an SEO Intern:
In this position, you will be an active part of an experienced, multi-disciplinary (and fun!) SEO team working for medical practices throughout the country. The ideal candidate will have some experience from taking classes, or other internships that deal with analyzing websites, creating content strategy, link building, keyword strategy, and implementing SEO best practices to increase rankings on all major search networks. If this sounds like you, we’d be thrilled to have a conversation with you.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing medical practice websites sites for areas that can be optimized
- Backlink research
- Collaborating with social/content writers to help them fill blogs and social media posts with effective keywords
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
What Treatspace expects from you:
- A strategic thinker with an innate desire to collaborate and execute
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, co-workers and management
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing (Classes, Other Internships, Projects, etc.)
- Familiarity with online marketing practices
- Knowledge of Various writing tools (G Suite tools)
- Knowledge of various reporting tools (Google Analytics, google Data Studio, and SEMrush or Moz)
- Experience in engaging with customers in a professional or brand-specific scope
What will make you successful here at Treatspace:
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Personality to “do whatever it takes” to complete tasks and surpass deadlines and goals
- Exceptional organizational skills and maniacal attention to detail/timely follow-up
Is Treatspace right for you?
We hope you'll strongly consider joining us. If this isn't a good fit for you now, please share it with other A-Players like yourself. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and any past success with SEO. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!
Treatspace is a SaaS-based healthcare platform that is disrupting and improving every day, critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations help practices solve patient access and acquisition challenges. Treatspace received the Global Action Challenge Award in Nashville, Tennessee in 2015, competing against hundreds of other healthcare companies nationally and is one of the Top 5 Startups named by the Pittsburgh Technology Council Tech 50 Awards. We have also raised several million dollars of venture capital funding.