Director of Sales and Channel Partnerships -- Medical Software
Treatspace is a growing SaaS healthcare technology company that is disrupting and improving every day, critical healthcare processes that no longer work in a rapidly changing regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Our innovations help practices solve patient access and acquisition challenges. Founded in 2011 at Carnegie Mellon, the company is now a recognized patient access pioneer with authority in over 50 physician specialties and subspecialties.
About the Role
Treatspace is looking for a Sales Director to lead our PracticBeat.com sales and partnership efforts. As this business line grows, a significant portion of that growth will come from our Strategic Partner Program. The Sales Director is responsible for growing our partner program and the activation efforts.
What we’re looking for in a Director of Sales
Reporting to the CEO, you thrive on delivering sales results by defining and executing on strategy and repeatable sales processes. You will initially drive growth through channel partnerships by assessing the landscape of opportunities, working cross functionally to put together a business case for each partner (both existing and new), and then prioritizing resources to create lasting and meaningful business relationships for PracticeBeat. You can speak tech, craft the pitch, close a deal, present a strategy, prioritize resources, lead a team and hit a number while thriving on building deals from the ground up in an ever changing, fast paced environment. You will own responsibilities for Channel Sales as well as the development and execution of an outbound sales strategy, sales processes and team hiring.
- Partner Activation
- Refine and maximize operating models with partner leadership
- Work directly with the CEO and VP of PracticeBeat to activate new partners
- Build and leverage relationships with all partners while maximizing and making channel lead generation predictable
- Channel Lead Generation
- Build mind share and momentum with current partners
- Increase activation and lead generation through channel partners
- Rapidly activate new partners
- Revenue Growth through Channel Partners and Outbound
- Provide direction on and develop go-to-market strategy
- Report on pipeline, key KPIs and quota attainment
- Oversee partner activities such as forecasts, marketing, and relationship development
- Meet monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate initiative in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Align with company goals to maximize customer satisfaction, partner engagement and long-term company vision
Skills You Will Bring
- 6-10 years of healthcare experience selling to physician practices and managing teams
- Comfortable understanding and pitching technology solutions to non-tech savvy business / medical professionals
- Proven experience forecasting and meeting/exceeding plan
- Proven track record of significant lead generation and rapid revenue growth through channel partners
- Experience in new business sales management within a company and externally with channel relationships
- Understands and has managed inside selling employees
- Strong ability to adapt Channel Relationships and operating models based on the Partner
- Ability to leads sales strategy and selling models for the company
- SaaS experience in a start-up a plus
- Self-starter in a team or independent setting
- A team-builder: someone who excels in leading and motivating
- Knowledge of CRMs, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Lead Generation
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Strong troubleshooting skills - defining and resolving problems
- Responsible, flexible and professional nature
Why You Are Important to Us
This role is crucial in helping PracticeBeat scale recurring revenue, and strengthen our relationships with strategic partners in the healthcare market. Our partner program supports our world-class sales team through both a reseller and distribution model, and is core to expanding into the practice growth and patient access markets.
In 90 Days You Will
- Increase lead generation from current and new partners
- Continue to evolve our channel model to increase scale and contribution
- Plan how to grow a team of channel managers and business development reps
- Set up channel momentum for significant growth & impact
Is This You
We hope you'll strongly consider joining us. If this isn't a good fit for you now, please share it with leaders you know are a good fit. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter. Our team will review your submission and contact you regarding the next steps!
Compensation And Perks
- This is a full-time position at our dog-friendly Shadyside office (we are open to remote)
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours
- Catered lunch on Fridays -- We eat together as a team
Treatspace is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Treatspace family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.
Treatspace began with our ReferralManagement.com platform that helps primary care practices coordinate care with specialists. Today, ReferralManagement.com coordinates care for thousands of providers and patients every day throughout the country. The company has won several awards including $1 Million for Saving Lives at the Global Action Challenge by preventing the missed or delayed diagnosis of life threatening diseases.
Next, Treatspace saw first hand how practices had difficulty getting patients scheduled (even with a referral). The company built and launched PracticeBeat.com to simplify patient acquisition for medical practices. The new product was an instant success with referral management customers. Practices saw major increases in appointment requests and phone calls from new patients. Practices cut costs, streamlined a lot of effort and saw surges in ratings and reviews. In 2019, Treatspace began launching PracticeBeat.com partnerships to introduce practices to a growth-driven web presence. These partnerships grew quickly and successfully. Now, our next task is for you to design and launch a Strategic Partnership Program for an already successful product that eliminates barriers between practices throughout the country for patients when they are searching for a physician.